RDFC - Rural Development Finance Corporation
Communities build, grow with development financing
For the growth challenges now facing North Dakota communities, the Rural Development Finance Corporation (RDFC) is playing a valuable role co-ops.
- Bowman Community Development Corporation – Pace-Flex Pace up to $27,000 interest buy down to build a new grocery store
- Dakota Prairie Regional Center for the Arts, New Rockford – Participation Loan up to $25,000 at 2% for 7 years. Funds will be used to rehab 2 buildings by replacing the roofs, installing new heating & cooling and lighting repairs.
- City of Aneta – CCL up to $81,651 at 1% for 10 years. Funds will be used for a fire hydrant replacement project.
- City of McVille – 2 CCLs totaling $75,035 both at 1% for 10 years. Funds will be used for a street light repair project and the replacement of asphalt on city streets.
- North Dakota Opportunity Fund – Prairie Roots Food Cooperative – Participation Loan up to $200,000 at 2% for 10 years. Funds will be used for the renovation of a leased building for a new food cooperative in Fargo.
Rural communities enjoy a vibrant and fulfilling quality of life through RDFC initiatives.
RDFC encourages economic diversification and community vitality through the generation of funding that supports sustainable asset building.
RDFC considers proposals to help build assets in rural communities and cooperatives
RDFC values allowing communities to define their needs and methods for building assets
RDFC employs maximum flexibility in our work and funding
RDFC values leveraging of resources
RDFC manages fiscally sound programs
RDFC values the Seven Cooperative Principals and Six Cooperative Values
|6 Cooperative Values||7 Cooperative Principles|
The Rural Development Finance Corporation is a North Dakota nonprofit finance and development corporation whose member-owners are all the North Dakota Rural Electric Cooperatives, nine of the North Dakota Rural Telecommunication Cooperatives and the North Dakota Association of Rural Electric Cooperatives. Funding for these programs comes from fee income generated by Dakotas America LLC, a certified development entity providing New Market Tax Credits in the Dakotas. More information on Dakotas America can be found at www.dakotasamerica.com.
RDFC Loan Forms
- RDFC Community Capital Loan Application - RDFC Community Capital Loan Fund Guidelines
- RDFC PACE-Flex PACE Application - RDFC PACE-Flex PACE Guidelines
- RDFC Participation Loan Application - RDFC Participation Loan Guidelines
Owned by North Dakota’s rural and electric cooperatives and the North Dakota Association of Rural Electric Cooperatives