There are no positions available at this time. Please check back soon!
08/27/2018 to 09/18/2018
North Dakota Association of Rural Electric Cooperatives, Mandan
The North Dakota Association of Rural Electric Cooperatives, located in Mandan, N.D., has a full-time safety instructor position available. Responsibilities include:
• Developing instructional programs on safety and regulatory issues
• Conducting on-site safety meetings for member cooperatives (primarily in North Dakota) for the purpose of fostering a strong safety culture and work environment for member cooperatives
• Conducting di-electric evaluations of equipment
• Conducting worksite evaluations of work performance as measured to safety policies and company procedures and record the findings
• Help ensure compliance with federal and state safety regulations
• Perform other activities as required by the position that may be assigned
Preference for this position will be given to candidates who possess a minimum of five years of experience as a journeyman line worker; successful completion of an approved apprenticeship program; and/or successful completion of the NRECA Loss Control Internship program. Candidates with five years of experience or more as a safety professional will also be considered. Candidates must be a high school graduate, be able to obtain and retain a current North Dakota driver’s license, and be able to travel extensively, including frequent overnight stays. Applicants should also possess strong interpersonal, computer, presentation and writing skills.
The application deadline is September 7, 2018. NDAREC offers a team-orientated workplace environment, with a competitive and comprehensive wage and benefits package. NDAREC is an equal opportunity employer. A letter of application and resume can be directed to Christina Roemmich, safety director, Box 727, Mandan, ND 58554, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.